Important Safety Information & Limited Warranty
Important Safety Information and Limited Warranty
If you have any questions or concerns about the Balance Belt, please contact us at: BalanceBelt@yahoo.com or 200 Spanish Marsh Dr, St Augustine, FL 32095. LEARNING TO RIDE A BICYCLE IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. YOU SHOULD ENSURE PROPER USE OF ALL APPROPRIATE SAFETY EQUIPMENT, AND THAT YOU FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS. WHILE THE BALANCE BELT IS INTENDED TO FACILITATE LEARNING TO RIDE A BICYCLE WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL PREVENT PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY. IN FACT, SERIOUS INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) MAY OCCUR. OTHER THAN THE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE WE EXPRESSLY DESCRIBE IN THE RETURN AND REFUND POLICY SECTION, WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK OF PROPERTY DAMAGE AND PERSONAL INJURY. IN ANY EVENT, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE, USE, OR OPERATION OF THE BALANCE BELT, WHETHER DUE TO BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.
Exercise common sense and reasonable judgment in using the Balance Belt. In addition to other safety measures, make sure:
1) your child is always riding an appropriately sized bicycle in safe condition and that your child is ready to learn to ride without training wheels.
2) your child has no physical disability or health condition that would impact use of the Balance Belt or your child’s ability to ride a bicycle.
3) your child always wears appropriate safety equipment, including a bicycle helmet and knee and elbow pads.
4) a responsible adult is always the one assisting the child with the Balance Belt.
5) the Balance Belt is checked prior to each use for indications of potential problems (i.e. rips or tears or weak cloth, etc.). Do not utilize the Balance Belt if the Balance Belt shows any rip, tear, or other signs of potential breakage (or if it otherwise has signs of instability or problems).